Video series: Translating Research
In this episode we speak to Professor Danny Liew about his research into the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of health resources.
We learn about:
- cost-effectiveness of using diabetes drugs to treat heart failure
- using SGL2 inhibitor drugs to reduce mortality and hospitalisations from heart failure
- quantifying the gains in productivity by reducing smoking
Watch and subscribe
View all Translating Research episodes on YouTube.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified about upcoming episodes.
Get in touch
We would love to get your feedback! You can do this in a number of ways.
- like our videos on YouTube
- share the video with your colleagues and friends
- Contact healthCALHNcommunications@sa.gov.au.
About the researcher
Professor Danny Liew is a Consultant Physician in General Medicine at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and is the Dean of Medicine at the University of Adelaide.