Video series: Translating Research
Diabetes-related foot complications are responsible for 70-80 % of amputations in Australia.
Hear how Professor Rob Fitridge‘s research is improving health outcomes for diabetics with persistent foot wounds and preventing amputation.
We learn about:
- vascular problems associated with diabetes
- using stem cell to promote wound healing
Watch and subscribe
View all Translating Research episodes on YouTube.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified about upcoming episodes.
Get in touch
We would love to get your feedback! You can do this in a number of ways.
- like our videos on YouTube
- share the video with your colleagues and friends
- Contact healthCALHNcommunications@sa.gov.au.
About the researcher
Professor Rob Fitridge is a Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Central Adelaide Local Health Network. He is also a Professor of Vascular Surgery, University of Adelaide.