Video series: Translating Research
In this episode we speak to Associate Professor Scott Clark about his research into the anti-psychotic drug clozapine used for schizophrenia.
- that clozapine works for 30% of people who are resistant to other drugs
- but side effects can include heart inflammation
- so the team are using real-time data to detect these cases and intervene
Watch and subscribe
View all Translating Research episodes on YouTube.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified about upcoming episodes.
Get in touch
We would love to get your feedback! You can do this in a number of ways.
- like our videos on YouTube
- share the video with your colleagues and friends
- Contact healthCALHNcommunications@sa.gov.au.
About the researcher
Associate Professor Scott Clark is a consultant psychiatrist at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital and researcher at The University of Adelaide.