Video series: Translating Research
In this episode we speak to Dr Katharina Richter about her research on defeating antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
We learn about:
- the growing problem of antibiotic resistant superbugs
- why antibiotics don’t work against some bacteria
- how non-antibiotic treatments can be used to defeat superbugs
Watch and subscribe
View all Translating Research episodes on YouTube.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified about upcoming episodes.
Get in touch
We would love to get your feedback! You can do this in a number of ways.
- like our videos on YouTube
- share the video with your colleagues and friends
- Contact healthCALHNcommunications@sa.gov.au.
About the researcher
Dr Richter is an NHMRC Biomedical Researcher and Head of Richter Lab, Department of Surgery within the Basil Hetzel Institute for Translational Health Research, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, as well as The University of Adelaide.
Dr Richter’s research is proudly supported, in part, by The Hospital Research Foundation (THRF) Group.