Video series: Ask the Expert
In this episode we ask Dr Katharina Richter some common questions about bowel cancer.
We learn about:
- the difference between bacteria and viruses
- why we can use antibiotics to fight viruses
- why it is difficult to kill bacteria
Watch and subscribe
View all Ask the Expert episodes on YouTube.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified about upcoming episodes.
Get in touch
We would love to get your feedback! You can do this in a number of ways.
- like our videos on YouTube
- share the video with your colleagues and friends
- Contact healthCALHNcommunications@sa.gov.au.
About the researcher
Dr Katharina Richter is a NHMRC Biomedical Researcher and Head of Richter Lab, Department of Surgery.
Basil Hetzel Institute for Translational Health Research, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital and The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia