Central Adelaide Local Health Network (CALHN) will host its second webinar for all South Australian GPs on Tuesday, 27 April 2021, 7.30-8.30PM.
This webinar will look at how GPs are helping CALHN make changes to their systems and processes, resulting in better health outcomes for patients. There’ll also be an opportunity to ask any questions that you may have.
- Welcome and introduction, Dr Jackie Yeoh, General Practice Liaison Officer
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and diabetes audit data and tools to identify cirrhosis risk, Dr Edmund Tse and Joanne Morgan, Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- COVID vaccination learnings across CALHN, Dr Pravin Hissaria, Clinical Immunologist
- Hospital avoidance services, CALHN Integrated Care Coordinators
- Question and Answer discussion