Video series: Ask the Expert
In this episode we ask, kidney specialist and researcher, Clinical Associate Professor Shilpa Jesudason, common questions about kidney disease.
We learn about:
- what the kidneys do
- what kidney disease is
- signs and symptoms of kidney disease
- who is at risk of kidney disease
Watch and subscribe
View all Ask the Expert episodes on YouTube.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified about upcoming episodes.
Get in touch
We would love to get your feedback! You can do this in a number of ways.
- like our videos on YouTube
- share the video with your colleagues and friends
- Contact healthCALHNcommunications@sa.gov.au.
About the researcher
Shilpa Jesudason is a nephrologist with the Central Northern Adelaide Renal and Transplantation Service (CNARTS) and a Clinical Associate Professor, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Adelaide.