Video series: Ask the Expert
In this episode we ask Senior Speech Pathologists at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, Anne and Adam, some common questions about their job.
We learn about:
- what speech pathologists do
- misconceptions about their role
- if/when people come to the hospital to see them
Watch and subscribe
View all Ask the Expert episodes on YouTube.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified about upcoming episodes.
Get in touch
We would love to get your feedback! You can do this in a number of ways.
- like our videos on YouTube
- share the video with your colleagues and friends
- Contact healthCALHNcommunications@sa.gov.au.