Congratulations to Central Adelaide Local Health Network’s finalists in this year’s South Australian Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards.
The Awards recognise and acknowledge the significant contribution nurses and midwives make to their professions and the wider community through their practice.
The finalists from the network are:
- Erin Shooter (Excellence in Education)
- Leilah Clewlow (Excellence in Practice – Enrolled Nurse)
- Joanne Peak (Excellence in Practice – Registered Midwife)
- Adult Cystic Fibrosis Nursing Team (Excellence in Practice – Team)
- SAAS Co-Responders Team – MH CORE (Excellence in Practice – Team)
We thank all our finalists for their leadership and ongoing commitment to improving the health outcomes of South Australians.
Winners will be announced at a presentation in October.