With October being mental health month, we want to know the different ways you’re looking after your mental health and wellbeing. Help inspire others to improve their wellbeing and raise awareness about mental health by sharing with us:
- a photo of how you’re taking care of your mental health this month
- a visual artwork that represents your mental health journey.
Email your photo or artwork to HealthCALHNMentalHealthClinicalProgram@sa.gov.au by 5pm 28 October 2020 with your full name, email and phone number.
We will share eligible entries on Thursday, 29 October 2020 on our Facebook page and the posted item with the most likes will win a $75 Haighs gift vouchers which was kindly donated by the Hospital Research Foundation.
The winner will be announced on Friday, 30 October 2020 on this page and notified via email.
Terms and conditions
- You must be ages 18 years or over to enter this competition.
- All entries will be entered into the competition and the winner will be the post that receives the most likes by 8pm, Thursday 29 October 2020. The decision regarding the winner is final.
- The winner will receive a Haighs gift voucher to the values of $75.00 which will be posted to the winner by Australia Post.
- The opening of the competition is 14 October 2020.
- The closing date of the competition is Wednesday 28 October 2020 at 5pm Adelaide time.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social media entity. You are providing your information to the Central Adelaide Local Health Network (CALHN) and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only.
- By supplying photos or artwork to this competition you are granting CALHN permission for these images to be used on their social media channels and other online communications. By submitting your photo or artwork, you understand and agree that CALHN has no obligation to publish or share your photo/artwork. You must be the author/owner of any images/artwork submitted.
- CALHN may reject any photography that:
- includes material or subject matter that is inappropriate, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, disparaging, unlawful, offensive, false or misleading,
- depicts or promotes the consumption of alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, or the use of firearms or weapons, or
- were publication of the photograph or artwork will breach any rights of any third parties.