Video series: Translating Research
In this episode we speak to Professor Toby Coates AO about his research on kidney and islet transplantation.
We learn about:
- why kidney transplant patients are more susceptible to COVID-19
- why vaccinating household contacts helps to protect transplant recipients
- changing immunosuppressant drugs to help with COVID-19 immunity
Watch and subscribe
View all Translating Research episodes on YouTube.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified about upcoming episodes.
Get in touch
We would love to get your feedback! You can do this in a number of ways.
- like our videos on YouTube
- share the video with your colleagues and friends
- Contact healthCALHNcommunications@sa.gov.au.
About the research